Apartment no. 9
Two-bedroom apartment for 4 adults. Arrival time is after 2:30 p.m., departure by 11:30 a.m.. The apartment building has no permanent reception service. The building and rooms can be accessed non-stop using an electronic key (NFC) downloaded to a smartphone via the Activakey app. Users without this application will receive a numerical code from the accommodation provider via SMS or email and will receive their accommodation card in the safety deposit box in front of the building entrance. House Rules.
- Car park
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Admission to Wellness
PRICE OF APARTMENT
- from 2400 CZK per night
- Price for whole apartment per night
Apartment no. 9
Information about the apartment
- Free Wifi
- Air conditioning
- 2x Large bed 200 x 200 cm with 25 cm-high mattress and mattress cover equivalent to 5* hotel standard
- 2x TV
- Bathroom with shower stall, WC and hairdryer
- Kitchen range with fridge, small ceramic hob and tea- and coffee-making facilities
- 4-seat dining table
- Desk for laptop and comfortable work chair
- Clothes hangers and wardrobe for stays longer than one day
- Luggage box, code-controlled security box
- Towels, sheets, liquid soap and toilet paper included in the price of the stay
- Bedding washed for a fee, building facilities permitting
- Fire extinguisher on the floor
- Parking on adjacent fenced-off land (50 m) for a fee. The land is monitored by a camera system
- Hot water and air heating
Apartment locationAdámkova třída 277, 539 01 Hlinsko, Česká republika Show on map
ACTIVITIES IN THE SURROUNDING AREA
Discover the beauty of Vysočina
Visit the Hlinsko ski resort and enjoy a fun-packed day. 450-metre downhill slope, 3 ski lifts, equipment hire and ski school.
Vysočina is situated right in the heart of the Czech Republic, on the border between Bohemia and Moravia. It offers lots of hiking routes for walkers.
The area around Hlinsko offers lots of cycling routes and trails, taking you to the most beautiful and quietest parts of Vysočina.
The Hlinsko region has numerous cultural sights, popular family attractions and natural places of interest. There’s something for everyone.